2017 ANNUAL NATIONAL DOCTORAL CONFERENCE,
DATE: 1-2 NOVEMBER 2017
VENUE: BIRCHWOOD HOTEL & OR TAMBO CONFERENCE CENTRE
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
DUE DATE: 01 OCTOBER 2017
- Title page must contain the following:
a. Full title of the paper with full contact details of author including email, and university.
b. Abstract (150-200 words)
c. Between 5-8 keywords
- The length of the paper should be 5000 – 7 000 words.
- The Chicago Referencing Style must be used, that is, references are cited in the text by the author(s) name(s), the year of publication and the page number(s) in brackets, for example (Gumede, 2003: 370), as a key to the full list of references that appears at the end of the paper.
- Endnotes should be kept to a minimum and should be signalled by superscript numbers in the main text and listed at the end of the text before the references.
- Tables, figures, and graphics should be imbedded within the text.
- The full paper must be typed in Times New Roman 12-point font size, in 1,5 spacing.
- The submission file must be in Microsoft Word, RTF, and WordPerfect format.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DETAILS
All papers must be submitted electronically at: http://nihss.ac.za/content/ndc-full-paper-submission
For all queries, please contact:
Mr Ntambudzeni Tshiswaise
Tel: 011 480 2326